Sunday, November 22, 2015



Source: http://i.kinja-img.com
As most people know, many items cannot be bought during certain seasons, Many people like to get specialty drinks, holiday clothes, and even day to day items. Why do many retailers only sell them at specific times, or lower the price only during a few months? I have dug a little more into the topic to figure out what the best items are to purchase during seasons and why. The first article I found on the topic was, The Best Time to Buy Anything During The Year, published on LifeHacker.com. They list many informational sources that go further into depth on specific products and list the best months to buy products. I found out that if I wanted to buy an extra computer monitor, I should get it during January-March or if I were to buy a new set of golf clubs, then I should wait until March. I did some further research on Proquest, and found an article by Robert J. Bruss of the Chicago Tribune, He pretty much explains the same thing as LifeHacker, but his article was more of a Q&A where he answered questions and listed out the explanation. Many others just give a list of items and their seasons to buy them during, but they don't go into the details. Megan Elliot on CheetSheet.com, posted an article and just lists a few items, but she sort of goes into an explanation on what the stores do.

No comments:

Post a Comment