Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Post for the Lazy People - Summary Blog

itsfunny.org
The research of my topic went beyond much more than what I originally intended. I picked the topic of "stock market" because that was what I was generally interested in. I'd been researching stocks for a couple months and thought that this project would provide a great opportunity to do more research on what I love. Never was this project overtime consuming or worthless, and I actually thought that this project further enlightened me about my career. Business can be a difficult field, especially if you don't know what you're talking about. But my past blog posts have really helped me understand how the stock market works. Some of my sub-topics were; Market trends, dividends, shorting stocks, the and the RSI Index. Although all of these topics can be confusing, my research and hopefully my blogs made things much more clear for me to analyze. The topics just have become more business vocabulary that will be good for the future. I look forward to applying my knowledge to my college courses and impress all of them with what I know!

Jeremy Lesauski

No comments:

Post a Comment