Sunday, November 22, 2015

The Price is Right


Source: http://topnotchmakeovers.com/

So I did some more research since the 2nd blog post and I found out many interesting things on buys products. While browsing Imgur.com, I came across a post that included many “Life Hacks”, and one of them applied to buying airline tickets. When searching for tickets, you should browse in Incognito mode because the airlines use your history to check on what you are looking for and spike up the prices, while in Incognito mode, they can’t. Many times, people see items that they want, but they don’t know if they should buy it now or later. There are many factors that go into when or when not to buy the product you want. I’m going to list out what I usually do when I try to purchase a product. I generally like to stay away from online purchases because there are so many things that can go wrong, but I use online sites to compare prices. First, I compare prices on online sites and try to find the cheapest place. I also see if stores match price to online stores to try and find even cheaper prices. Second, I go to both stores to see if they actually have the price that's on the website and make sure i'm getting one that isn't used or in bad shape. Those are mainly the things you can do when looking for a product, but the biggest part is really up to you to decide whether you want it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment