Friday, September 18, 2015

Aspects of Success

Source: http://www.netpicks.com
  • Briefly explain why you are interested in studying your topic:  
I’m interested in this topic because the ultimate goal is to be successful in the future and the more knowledgeable I a the better off I believe I will be.

  • The overall question I plan on answering by the end of the project:
Haley: What allows people to be successful?
  • Sub questions I will need to answer in order to answer the overall question: 
    • What is success defined as?
    • How does the value of success in our society affect people?
    • What do all successful people have in common?
  • My plan of research (what specific Library Databases, specific websites, names of authors, people, etc. will I pursue to find the answers to the questions above):
In order to answer my topic questions I am reading the book Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell, which discusses the factors outside of personality and upbringing, that affect future success. In addition to that I will include points of views from various articles from databases such as CultureGram and Gale Student Resources in Context.

No comments:

Post a Comment