Friday, September 18, 2015

Effects of Concussions

Source: http://www.straitpinkie.com

  • Briefly explain why you are interested in studying your topic: I am interested in this topic because I am a football player and would like to know how concussions can affect athletes in sports.


  • The overall question I plan on answering by the end of the project: How do concussions affect the value of professional athletes over the careers & lifetimes?


  • Sub questions I will need to answer in order to answer the overall question: What is a concussion? How dangerous are concussions? What is the average recovery time? What are some related head injuries?

  • My plan of research (what specific Library Databases, specific websites, names of authors, people, etc. will I pursue to find the answers to the questions above): I plan on doing a majority of my research in the school databases. The databases I will specifically use are Global Issues in Context and multiple other sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment