Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Pain Revealed


Source: https://www.google.com/search?q=ACL+Injury+tear&espv


  • Briefly explain why you are interested in studying your topic:  

I’ve taken an interest in studying this topic because I’m trying to pursue medicine in college.  In other words, I’m trying to major in medicine in college so I’ll be learning about topics such as an ACL tear.

  • The overall question I plan on answering by the end of the project:

Surgery/Medical/ACL (What overall education you need to have to perform this surgery? How is the surgery performed?

-Sub questions I will need to answer in order to answer the overall question:

        What type of doctor performs this procedure? How many years in his profession should he have before he performs a surgery such as this?

  • My plan of research (what specific Library Databases, specific websites, names of authors, people, etc. will I pursue to find the answers to the questions above):

In order to get the most amount of research possible, I’ll most likely use different websites such as Mayo Clinic and Web MD, and use Proquest Research Library.  I may want to talk to my physician, Dr. Bush-Joseph, who works at Rush Hospital in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment