Friday, September 18, 2015

Investing

Source: http://blogs-images.forbes.com
  • Briefly explain why you are interested in studying your topic:  
I am interested in this topic because the unpredictability of the stock market has always fascinated me. I have always questioned how it is possible that investors are highly profitable investing in the stock market. My fascination was furthered last year when I took a class called Investment Planning. This class allowed me to explore the field of investing and even play a game that allowed to invest fake money in the stock market.


  • The overall question I plan on answering by the end of the project:   How can someone be prosperous while investing?


  • Sub questions I will need to answer in order to answer the overall question:
What are some of the more safe and more risky ways to invest? I will need to analyze the countless numbers of ways that people help their money grow. From high risk penny stocks, to low risk savings accounts, I will look into all the different options to try and figure out what ways have the lowest risk as well as yield the highest amount of profit.


  • My plan of research (what specific Library Databases, specific websites, names of authors, people, etc. will I pursue to find the answers to the questions above):
I will use recent articles and analyze investors that have been profitable such as Warren Buffet. I will not use as many database sources, however, I will use more current resources such as websites like CNN News, MSNBC, Forbes, Investopedia, and the Wall-Street Journal. My goal will be to find examples of how investors have had success investing as well as how they have experienced failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment