Friday, September 18, 2015

Does the College You Go to Determine Success in Life?




source:http://images.bwbx.io


  • Briefly explain why you are interested in studying your topic:  
I am applying for colleges right now and I was curious in which what factors determine people's choice in colleges to attend. Coming from a well off suburb of Chicago a lot of emphasis is put on the College one attends and I want to know why? Also do certain schools make a difference on how successful a person is in life.



The overall question I plan on answering by the end of the project:  How can people choose the college that will allow the most success in life?



  • Sub questions I will need to answer in order to answer the overall question:
On what bases do people choose the college they go to?
Do better schools mean a better job/ money/ life?
What makes someone successful/ What is success?


  • My plan of research (what specific Library Databases, specific websites, names of authors, people, etc. will I pursue to find the answers to the questions above):
  • Global Issues in Context
  • ProQuest Research Library
  • How Did You Chose Your College? New York Times
  • Factors When Considering Colleges


No comments:

Post a Comment