Friday, September 18, 2015

What Factors Determine Careers People Choose

http://www.careersincourtreporting.com

  • Briefly explain why you are interested in studying your topic:  
I am interested in this topic because I’ve seen how certain people take jobs that they enjoy but don’t pay that well and people who get decent paying jobs but don’t enjoy them.
  • The overall question I plan on answering by the end of the project:
What factors determine careers people choose?

  • Sub questions I will need to answer in order to answer the overall question:
-How does money affect certain individual’s attitudes?
-How does one’s upbringing affect desire to pursue career goals?
-How does society affect career choices?
-How does the environment around a person affect a person’s dreams?
-
  • My plan of research (what specific Library Databases, specific websites, names of authors, people, etc. will I pursue to find the answers to the questions above):

-Student Resources in Context
-Gale Virtual Reference Library
-AP Images

-Google News

No comments:

Post a Comment