Friday, September 18, 2015

The Assembly Line

http://www.drivearabia.com
  • Briefly explain why you are interested in studying your topic:  
I am interested in this subject because I am very into cars and my family owns a used car dealership so I am curious as to how my dad actually makes money off of selling the cars.

  • The overall question I plan on answering by the end of the project:
John S: What determines the difference in price at which cars are bought & sold?


  • Sub questions I will need to answer in order to answer the overall question:
What makes prices at the auction so much lower than everywhere else? What determines when new car dealerships sell cars in the auction and what determines the price for the cars that they sell? What determines the prices for the cars on used car lots?

  • My plan of research (what specific Library Databases, specific websites, names of authors, people, etc. will I pursue to find the answers to the questions above):
I plans on going onto the library databases and I am going to see if I can find any articles related to any one of my sub-topics and then I am planning on asking my dad how he determines the prices for his cars.


Kelly Blue Book:
Edmunds:
Manheim Auction:


1 comment:

  1. This seems very interesting, I just recently bought my car so I would like to see what determined its price.

    ReplyDelete