Friday, September 18, 2015

Behind the Treatment


  • Briefly explain why you are interested in studying your topic:  
In college I plan on entering the field of medicine for that reason I want to be able to look at the many different aspects that are involved in the healthcare process and get a general idea and concept of what goes into treating a patient for a specific ailment. Looking into this topic also allows me to see what new innovations are occurring in the field of medicine.
  • Source:http://i.dailymail.co.uk/
    The overall question I plan on answering by the end of the project:
How do innovations in healthcare affect overall spending and care of patients?


  • Sub questions I will need to answer in order to answer the overall question:
I will look at what new technology has come out and see how that affects the treatment of patients. What new up and coming diseases are making patient care more difficult. How these new treatments are affecting cost overall, and in general how these new treatments work. I also want to look into the general field of medicine, and health sciences.
  • My plan of research (what specific Library Databases, specific websites, names of authors, people, etc. will I pursue to find the answers to the questions above):
There is a wide variety of databases and resources I can use to study this topic. A numerous amount of encyclopedias covering this exact kind of research as well as articles scattered across the web makes finding the information simple to find. I also come from a family of medical professions so I own a wide array of medical textbooks, articles, and studies inside my own home. Both of my parents have an insight into the modern medical world as well as its advances. They also possess a seemingly endless knowledge about health care.  

No comments:

Post a Comment