Friday, September 18, 2015

How to Become Rich

Source: http://usd24.com

  • Briefly explain why you are interested in studying your topic:  
    • For as long as I can remember, the stock market and business has always caught my attention. Going into freshman year I knew nothing about business and the vocabulary/terms; but as I progressed through central, I’ve taken more business classes and do more research on companies. I finally got around to starting up a ScottTrade account, so I can invest my money and learn some lessons from the real world. This class project is to help me further progress my investing career, and determine if fundamental or technical analysis is better for my investing strategy.

  • The overall question I plan on answering by the end of the project:
How should one invest in order to become prosperous?

  • Sub questions I will need to answer in order to answer the overall question:
    • What makes the economy go up and down?
    • How do I know when to invest and when to sell.?
    • What commodities rise and fall?
    • How do I invest in foreign markets or foreign currencies?

  • My plan of research (what specific Library Databases, specific websites, names of authors, people, etc. will I pursue to find the answers to the questions above):
    • Investopedia
    • Business Insider
    • CNN Money
    • The Stock Market


No comments:

Post a Comment